Monday, December 9, 2013

Andes Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies

I seriously love these. Ever since Halloween ended I've been scouring the stores waiting for the Andes Peppermint Crunch thins (apparently you can buy them in baking chips too) to show up. I finally hit the jackpot at Target and loaded up. I think I'll have to buy some more before the Christmas season ends. I seriously crave these cookies all year round.


Andes Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch baking chips (or the mints diced up)

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Combine the butter and brown sugar in a bowl and cream together with a mixer. Then add the egg and vanilla.

In another bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix together then slowly add to the wet mixture. Mix in the chocolate chips and Andes peppermints.

Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake for 6-7 minutes (or until the edges are brown).

No comments:

Post a Comment