Friday, November 29, 2013

Turkey Day

We are having our Turkey Day today instead of yesterday. But that doesn't mean I wasn't thankful a lot yesterday (and most days for that matter). I was especially grateful for my husband. He started out the day perfect by waking up with the kids and letting me sleep a little longer after a long night with Summer. Then he spent the rest of the day working on our patio outside, making the pie crust for my pies, and helping me clean up the pie disaster. Oh, and this morning I got out of the shower to hear him vacuuming the stairs. Living with another person can be trying sometimes, but I am so thankful that I chose him to spend eternity with. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and took a chance to remember everything great in your life. 

Here's a little peek at what I'll be wearing for our feast tonight. I'll be putting the stretchy dress to good use today!
Dress: Nordstrom Rack (old) // Scarf: Banana Republic (similar) // Belt: Stolen from Hubby // Shoes: Gift // Tights: Macy's (shop)




No comments:

Post a Comment