Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall Shoe Shopping

With the fall season approaching I've been wanting to buy some new shoes for the fall. I'm not a big fan of online shopping for shoes. I like to go in and try things on, see how the shoes looks in person, and test them out to see if they are comfortable. I'm a mom of two so I need them to be comfortable. I'm ok wearing a pair of heels while chasing my 3 year old, as long as they aren't killing my feet!

Here's my attempt at online shoe shopping, luckily these stores are within driving distance so I can just pop on down there sometime soon and give these shoes a try.
1. Bootie from Kohls - I love the patent detail on the back of the shoe.
 2. Leopard Heels from Target - These heels need to come live in my closet.
3. Riding Boot from Target - I've wanted riding boots for a few years now. I've never got around to buying some; something I want to remedy this fall.
 4. Silver Heeled Pump from Kohls - I love when the heel is a different color from this shoe. The silver heel adds a little oomph to this shoe. 

I know, I know, very diversified shopping places. I've always been happy with the price and quality of every shoe I've bought from Kohls. They are typically my go-to place when I'm on a budget. I've never tried Target (besides my favorite sandals) but I might after finding these two pairs. 

Linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites and Friday Style.



No comments:

Post a Comment