Monday, October 14, 2013

Lace on Lace

As I was getting ready to go to church yesterday Logan caught me putting on lipstick and said to me,
"Why you do dat? Dat Gwamma's."
"This lipstick is Gramma's?" I asked him.
"Yeah. Dat for Gwamma. You have Gwamma face." He then told me.
I chuckled to myself, then wondered where he got that idea from? I love having a 3 year old. The things he says to me on a daily basis bring so much laughter in to my life.

I bought this jacket from Target a month ago and have been dying to wear it. But it has just been too hot for jackets here in Houston. I finally wore it yesterday with a lace skirt. I was a little bit nervous about the double lace. But I think the style of the jacket and the black nylons pulled the outfit all together. And I found a new way to wear my summery lace skirt. Love it. I think if I had some black booties that would take this outfit up even one more notch. Next on my to-buy list.

Jacket: Target (shop) // Skirt: Refashion (last seen here) // Shoes: Kohls (similar)
 Have a Happy Monday everyone!

P.S. I've linked this up to Style Sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment