Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sweet Summer

This sweet, beautiful, silly, independent, demanding, incredible little girl is 1 today. This past year has been crazy and hard, but she has brought us so much joy and happiness. We all love her so much and can't believe we ever felt like a complete family without her. I can't believe how fast this year has gone, and yet I can't imagine not having her in our family. I feel so blessed everyday that I was given these two sweet children to raise and love.
Happy Birthday Summer! We love you so much. 




P.S. Linked up with Friday's Fab Favorites today!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your daughter had a great birthday! She's absolutely adorable, I see she gets her style from her mama!

    xoxo,
    Alicia / River City Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Your daughter is gorgeous! I love this outfit you dressed her in! Hope she had a fun first birthday!

    ReplyDelete