Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Zippers and Plum

Sorry for the small hiatus. We had a bout with the flu this weekend in our family and recovering from it has been slow. At least I have had the luck to not have to deal with sickness of the vomiting kind until now with my children. A 3 year streak is a pretty good record. Let's see if I can break it!

I'm so into the zipper trend right now. Honestly, if a piece of clothing has extra, purely decorative zippers on it I'm hard pressed not to buy it. That's why I was so excited when I found these plum pants at Forever 21 with zippers. Plum colored skinnies were on my to-buy list for the fall and the fact that they had zippers and were only $25 was mind blowing. It must have blown other people's minds too because I can't even find them online anymore.

It's finally starting to cool down here in Houston, but regardless of the weather I feel instantly fall-ish when I pull these babies on.

Shirt: Target (last seen here) // Pants: Forever 21 // Shoes: Aldo (last seen here)


No comments:

Post a Comment