Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Trick or Treat

Oh, you though that since I haven't posted in over a week that you would be spared the Halloween pics of my kids? Think again. I just dropped my mum and sister off at the airport. They've been here for almost two weeks, and since my office also acts at a spare bedroom my blogging has suffered. But never fear, I am back! And with pictures of my beautiful girl and sill super hero in their Halloween costumes. And no, I did not make them. Maybe one year I'll get myself organized enough to do that.
 Summer was Princess Jasmine for Halloween. When I was shopping for costumes the model for the costume looked surprisingly similar to my baby girl, and that is where they got me. I am such a sucker for advertising it's not even funny. I can't even count the head shakes I've gotten from my husband at my weakness for a good ad.
 It took us weeks of convincing, and finally my husband drawing a beard on himself, to get Logan to have a fake Tony Stark beard. He had a mask but I knew he wouldn't wear it for long. I love the beard though. Every time I looked at him I couldn't help but laugh.

I have quite a few more pictures, but I thought I'd spare you. Happy (Belated) Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment